Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Gaius Marius posted:

Darkman is criminally underrated

... eh, I enjoyed watching 5 scenes on YouTube more than sitting down and watching the whole movie, and that one Neeson gif going "why?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

gently caress yeah Willowbrook Mall shout-out

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

I haven't listened to it yet but I like the idea of Jon Gabrus talking about Full Metal Jacket.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Wong Kar-Wai is a 1 seed for a reason.

And then they also need to review This perfect short as well.

:piss:

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Punkin Spunkin posted:

I'd like george Clooney to be up in the air, out of sight

So, gravity?

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

I cried at the ending of benjamin button when he became a little kid and I saw the last half hour flipping channels 6 months ago and cried again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Coheed and Camembert posted:

Hahaha holy poo poo the Last Action Hero episode runtime.

you gotta wait for the Easter egg.

I think their final take on this movie (flawed but set the stage for other movies to get it right) is correct. There were many things they could have done to make it better but McTiernan was a coward.