Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
this is one of the best podcasts. i give money to their patreon. i have seen maybe a single digit number of the movies they have covered because movies are boring but this podcast isn't boring. does anyone know how david has so much knowledge of britain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farg
Nov 19, 2013

DrVenkman posted:

Decent JOKER discussion, though I kind of don't know why it happened. Its not bad in any real enjoyable way, its just messy and unfocused and doesn't really know what it's trying to say.

twisted

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
solid ep

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
I don't really care about movies I just like to hear people i think are charming talk about stuff they are passionate about

ben is the one with taste, anyways

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
there was a subversion on the British bit that made me laugh

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
you would never survive out there

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
(psychopath voice) what insight do i gain from this

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
it doesnt matter what htey think of the film as long as they can entertain me during it. barely seen any of the drat movies anyways

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
JD amato is an all timer guest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
Hurt, hhhhyyrjkk, BLARRRGHHHH!