Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beer_Suitcase
May 3, 2005

Verily, the whip is ghost riding.

I've never seen The Beach but imma watch Men in Black again with the two friends and Ben tonight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beer_Suitcase
May 3, 2005

On the Patreon side its shaping up with Oceans v Police Story and Scream v Phillip K Dick

Beer_Suitcase fucked around with this message at 03:37 on Mar 30, 2023

Beer_Suitcase
May 3, 2005

I voted for Mortal Kombat so my bias showed but I did edit my post

Beer_Suitcase
May 3, 2005

Imma watch MIB international n get drunk with the two friends

Beer_Suitcase
May 3, 2005

I really love this 2001 Oceans Eleven movie. I've seen it 1000 times if falling asleep counts as a watch.

Everyone is so cool

Beer_Suitcase
May 3, 2005

I think some of you forget. This is a podcast about filmographies.Some checks clear and some checks bounce

Babyeee

Beer_Suitcase
May 3, 2005

Are they going to do a new Mission Impossible commentary when it's on VOD ya think?

Beer_Suitcase
May 3, 2005

This 5th Terminator movie isn't good. It's better than Salvation but not by much. Can't wait for "Oops all lunch orders" though

Beer_Suitcase
May 3, 2005

Xiahou Dun posted:

Just to get it out of the way :

The 13th Warrior loving rules (in a dumb action movie way).

The boys are going to be wrong about this.

You're probably wrong about this.

I will be taking no questions.

I'm folding laundry and this movie rules. I hadn't seen it since it came out. The only hard memory I had was the learning of language via fireside osmosis.

Post Watch Edit:
It still rules, good gore in all the right places. Some jokes, action is well shot.

I have more laundry and I don't want to watch Rollerball again, so Thomas Crown Affair it is.

Beer_Suitcase fucked around with this message at 21:24 on Apr 14, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beer_Suitcase
May 3, 2005

I'm more excited for the TMNT commentaries myself.

I've only ever fallen asleep to David Lynch movies, but I'm willing to try again. Does this mean they are going to cover Dune 84?