Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

Shneak posted:

What happened to the not gay barista?

Hoping someone can clarify this. I probably misinterpreted the subtext, but this guy shared a few knowing glances with the bankrupt husband of Laura Dern last season. My interpretation is that both were gay or at least on the down low and had a relationship. Is that what they were trying to imply?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

Agreed that trial was hard to watch just for how absurd it was while trying to pretend it was realistic. I have no legal knowledge but a judge would probably, like, say something when a lawyer continually tried to go back to the same point that had already been overruled about five times, right?

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

MiddleOne posted:

Badly need an answer to this. And also, accounting for the fact that Celeste is rich as gently caress, did Streep contact literally every custody lawyer in California?

I don't understand why they went in this direction.

Same problem that "GoT" had, maybe -- source material is exhausted and original ideas aren't well thought out?

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

How are u posted:

Adam Scott is handsome and a good guy.

I still want to know what kind of job he has that he can afford that house on a beach while his wife doesn't work (prior to this season). Gordon and Perry obviously had pretty high powered careers raking in the bucks (and insider trading), but the Adam Scott character seems to do some kind of coding work from home.