Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
that was their weakest episode yet but still fun. next week and then full gear should whip some serious rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
edit: whoops double

Taintrunner has issued a correction as of 10:59 on Nov 2, 2019

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/1191837259399651328

Rogue Copter Pilot
Apr 12, 2005

a dead whale or a stove boat

at least in aew the maga chuds are the heels

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 17 hours!)

are we really surprised that a canadian from one of the prairie provinces is right wing

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
This had better be a work.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Reality Sinner posted:

lol

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

i recall a story jericho told about Benoit where in they were on the road in wcw iirc and he was playing him some very racist very canadain fake first nations radio shows and him loving it but benoit being ole mr serious (not to imply benoit was not racist).

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own

Suplex Liberace posted:

i recall a story jericho told about Benoit where in they were on the road in wcw iirc and he was playing him some very racist very canadain fake first nations radio shows and him loving it but benoit being ole mr serious (not to imply benoit was not racist).

Isn't Alberta the Canadian version of Texas?

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Reality Sinner posted:

Kill your idols, mate.

So Jack Hager, AJ, Jericho, Lacey Evans are known CHUDs.

Anyone else I'm missing?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Lars Sullivan

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Mansoor is some sort of terrible.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Forceholy posted:

Isn't Alberta the Canadian version of Texas?

yes but all of canada is very racist

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Is it too much to ask that the inclusive company that hires nyla rose and Sonny kiss and luchasaurus not have it's champion interview the president's son

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Rarity posted:

Lars Sullivan

Completely forgot about him.

Suplex Liberace posted:

This is going to sound very ignorant, but I have a hard time believing this. Aside from first nations issues and Trudeau's blackface adventures, I'd argue Canada has better race relations that the US.

Then again, during my time in ESL in Asia, most progressive Canadians I've met tend to be from Toronto and there is a backlash against Chinese immigrants buying up property. "Hongcouver" is a thing, apparently.

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Reality Sinner posted:

Is it too much to ask that the inclusive company that hires nyla rose and Sonny kiss and luchasaurus not have it's champion interview the president's son

All sports owners are terrible people.

Support labor regardless tho.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Forceholy posted:

This is going to sound very ignorant, but I have a hard time believing this. Aside from first nations issues and Trudeau's blackface adventures, I'd argue Canada has better race relations that the US.

Then again, during my time in ESL in Asia, most progressive Canadians I've met tend to be from Toronto and there is a backlash against Chinese immigrants buying up property. "Hongcouver" is a thing, apparently.

It's a different racist compared to the US but it's still very racist.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Forceholy posted:

yeah, ignoring the self-admitted genocide does make look relations look rosier

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Forceholy posted:

Aside from first nations issues

This attitude is very bad and contributes in this country to our horrible relations and treatment of the first naitions peoples. Canada is deeply institutionally racist towards first naitons and has been since we signed the 1st of the treatys.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Suplex Liberace posted:

you say this like it muddies the analogy

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK posted:

yeah, ignoring the self-admitted genocide does make look relations look rosier

I mean, we don't officially acknowledge our genocide, so they've got us beat there.

although saying your race relations are better than the country currently in the process of throwing people in concentration camps means precisely dick.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

most canadians would agree its not a genocide and the government of canada has been forecebly relocating them for 150 years to land they cant support themselves on and ignoring them when they ask us to hold up our end of the bargain and not just let them die. Its not a contest the whole of the north america has abhorrent relations with first naitions (and other indigenous peoples i dont think that term covers) and all other races. I just dont like the narrative that canada is somehow a country where racism is not a huge problem when there is a deep unspoken but known racial divide and hate across the country. But this is a wrestling thread and so how about chief jay long bow.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Suplex Liberace posted:

most canadians would agree its not a genocide and the government of canada has been forecebly relocating them for 150 years to land they cant support themselves on and ignoring them when they ask us to hold up our end of the bargain and not just let them die. Its not a contest the whole of the north america has abhorrent relations with first naitions (and other indigenous peoples i dont think that term covers) and all other races. I just dont like the narrative that canada is somehow a country where racism is not a huge problem when there is a deep unspoken but known racial divide and hate across the country. But this is a wrestling thread and so how about chief jay long bow.

he was italian

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

Lars Sullivan is an actual nazi, iirc. Also Triple H is a huge racist, imagine i posted the segment where he referred to booker t as "you people"

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/BRWrestling/status/1192206831151484928

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
AEW signed Tazz :yeshaha:

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
He still loving sucks and is triggering my ptsd (post tna streas disorder)

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Wahoo McDaniel was an actual Native American. Also, I haven't watched Pro Wrestling since 2002 (Katie Vick angle), so did Chris Jericho just get really fat the last 15 years? Also, isn't Glenn Jacobs (Kane) a CHUDly fucker (I think he's Mayor of Knox County, TN right now) and wasn't (Ultimate) Warrior a completely coked out CHUD until his heart exploded? I'm pretty certain the overwhelming majority of Pro Wrestlers are CHUDly goobers (the only one I recall that isn't is Mick Foley, at least as of 10-15 years ago).

Edit: Jim Cornette isn't CHUDly either (I remember him ripping into Joey Styles and some others for their abhorrent opinions about poo poo), although he's got his own problems (such as the drive-through meltdown).

Horseshoe theory has issued a correction as of 01:57 on Nov 11, 2019

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Reality Sinner posted:

He still loving sucks and is triggering my ptsd (post tna streas disorder)

remember when mike tenay called aj a fairy live on ppv

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Horseshoe theory posted:

Wahoo McDaniel was an actual Native American. Also, I haven't watched Pro Wrestling since 2002 (Katie Vick angle), so did Chris Jericho just get really fat the last 15 years? Also, isn't Glenn Jacobs (Kane) a CHUDly fucker (I think he's Mayor of Knoxville, TN right now) and wasn't (Ultimate) Warrior a completely coked out CHUD until his heart exploded? I'm pretty certain the overwhelming majority of Pro Wrestlers are CHUDly goobers (the only one I recall that isn't is Mick Foley, at least as of 10-15 years ago).

yes yes and yes

also the worst mick foley story i've heard is a goon went to get his copy of have a nice day signed when he was a kid and his mom took him and foley was trying to smash the goon's mom, which is incrediblytame compared to every other wrestling story.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

yes yes and yes

also the worst mick foley story i've heard is a goon went to get his copy of have a nice day signed when he was a kid and his mom took him and foley was trying to smash the goon's mom, which is incrediblytame compared to every other wrestling story.

An average day in the life of Ric Flair.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Reality Sinner posted:

AEW signed Tazz :yeshaha:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YoasQOe7Mo

will never die hooray!

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Horseshoe theory posted:

Wahoo McDaniel was an actual Native American. Also, I haven't watched Pro Wrestling since 2002 (Katie Vick angle), so did Chris Jericho just get really fat the last 15 years? Also, isn't Glenn Jacobs (Kane) a CHUDly fucker (I think he's Mayor of Knox County, TN right now) and wasn't (Ultimate) Warrior a completely coked out CHUD until his heart exploded? I'm pretty certain the overwhelming majority of Pro Wrestlers are CHUDly goobers (the only one I recall that isn't is Mick Foley, at least as of 10-15 years ago).

Edit: Jim Cornette isn't CHUDly either (I remember him ripping into Joey Styles and some others for their abhorrent opinions about poo poo), although he's got his own problems (such as the drive-through meltdown).

Warrior was more steroids than coke

he also died on literally day 3 of his WWE Legends comeback tour (he finally came back to go into their hall of fame on like Saturday, showed up at Wrestlemania on Sunday for a brief appearance, did a Raw appearance on Monday, and then dropped dead in the airport parking lot)

which then led his family and WWE to ignore everything he said or did when he was out of the company

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

warrior also had systemic heart/cardio problems on top of steroid abuse. if you go back and watch his YouTube stuff, you can watch him turn purple doing basic lift routines. or the Warrior/Orlando Jordan(noted pedophile btw) match in Portugal where he blew up walking to the ring.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

Cornette is actually real lovely too, sorry to burst your bubble.

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016

Peanut President posted:

Cornette is actually real lovely too, sorry to burst your bubble.

please speak on his sins, some people seem to have got it in their heads that he's just an "unwoke leftie" (actual quote)

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Autism Sneaks posted:

please speak on his sins, some people seem to have got it in their heads that he's just an "unwoke leftie" (actual quote)

Super homophobic about Sonny Kiss

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

yes yes and yes

never knew microwave posted in wh2k

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

Autism Sneaks posted:

I mean he's just a huge homophobe, which is pretty incredible in wrestling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Rarity posted:

Super homophobic about Sonny Kiss

once called muslims "cave people with AK-47s"
called Samoans cannibals.
physically and verbally abusive towards wrestlers and staff he works with