Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
drink the chamomile, take the ride

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
When I awoke I found the room was littered with the detritus of every sleep aid, somnambulant, and soporific known to man since 1500 AD

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

alnilam posted:

Sunday in the garage, tinny shop speaker playing my Stars of the Lid playlist, a poster of the night sky on the wall, i wrench around on an old canopy bed. Sure i have a perfectly functional bed upstairs, but *slaps side of the frame* i picked this old beaut up as a "project bed" for pretty cheap. Once i get it up and running, you're gonna see some serious sleepytime. Wait till you see how that canopy keeps out the imaginary rain.

lolol

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

i approach the bed. i inhale deeply, my spandex nighty rising and falling with my breath.

ladies and gentlemen, Phizzical Khalifius, olympiad from the Isle of Man. really captured everyone's imaginations in the preliminary bout by utilizing their pillow to approximate a human body, for hugging.

I step back several large steps, dip my hands in a pouch of chalk.

if they cinch tonight's performance it'll be very hard for any of the larger countries to overtake them-
wait, that's chalk, could they be-
my god! they're going for it!

I backflip several times, launching myself into an extremely rapid spin.

incredible!
science said it could not be done!
ladies and gentlemen! my god! if you could only see it for yourself!

the vortex picks up speed, yoinking the blanket and sheet into the air above me. i spread eagle, back flopping onto the bed with a joyful bounce. the sheet and blanket gentle settle into place atop me. i am already snoring.

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT
HOW! HOW! PHYSICS ASTOUNDS!
NEVER BEFORE HAS THIS AUGUST INSTITUTION WITNESSED SUCH A DISPLAY, NAY, SUCH A MASTERY, OF THE SOMNAMBIC ARTS!
the sport is finished. it has been solved. we never again need practice this skill, knowing it has been done to perfection, knowing that it shall always have been done to perfection, now until always.
they shall be spinning eternally in our hearts. let's bury them in the stadium to entomb this moment forever.

fuckin awesome