Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TatoPancakes

the brainwaves are thinking
You know those nights when you go to bed and it just feels way better than normal? Tonight's one of those nights.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TatoPancakes

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

ideal bedtime configuration: on side, pillow under head + between knees. large cat behind knees/purring on butt. smaller cat tucked between arms, nose buried into my neck, snoring softly. window open with a slight breeze necessetating my big hefty comforter. there's a shitton of frogs just, loving like mad outside my window. tree frog boners and cloacea throbbing and glistening in the atrocious moonlight. that's how i sleep hbu??

Head on pillow laying on back, with the windows open on a cool night with a huge fluffy blanket listening to my neighbor's dogs eat small animals in the backyard.

TatoPancakes

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

rotate yourself at a constant slow rate such that every new degree of movement brings pleasure which defies all categorization. become a perfect sphere such that every angle is itself an entirely new side, an infinity of sides to switch to such that nothing ever feels anything less than incredible

First thing that pops into my head is rotisserie bedtime

TatoPancakes

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I haven't had that good sleep in years and boy is this thread making me nostalgic. gotta get that good, good bedtime back in action

drat right

TatoPancakes

had another encounter with the backyard beasts, afraid i now no longer have any dirt left to transform into sleeping particles,,, what can I Do?