Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

I'm about six hours into the story and have been enjoying the remake so far. The new battle system is fun and somewhat reminiscent of FF7R from earlier this year, if that game came out in 2006 for the PS2. It's also an extremely easy game. I'm playing on Hard and the only time I've really even had to use healing items was against those double mecha dudes on the bridge. Angela is a really funny character, I love how she completely no-sells everything up to being arrested for treason and volunteered for human sacrifice. Totes uncool! I decided to go with Duran and Riesz to round out my party. Well that's all I got so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

Is it worth it to respec all my stat points once I unlock the first round of class specializations?

Also lol that Duran's personal quest is basically the equivalent of a level 8 Orc spamming /yell in Orgrimmar.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

I love Angela so much.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Finished the game + uber dungeon this morning. It was fun. The game itself is already quite easy, but by the end of it my Angela was just insanely overpowered with all the MGC buffs being fed by Riesz. Duran did some stuff too I guess, who knows. I like that it all wrapped up in a tidy 25 hours and never really dragged at any point, minus the final dungeon grind.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

As long as they keep Angela.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Should have mained Angela.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Too bad you missed Starlancer, that's maybe the best outfit out of any character in the game.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

She doesn't get a spell to start with but the revamped combat system is really quite easy, had no trouble bonking things on the head with her staff for the first couple hours.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

:mrwhite: