Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arrrthritis
May 31, 2007

I don't care if you're a star, the moon, or the whole damn sky, you need to come back down to earth and remember where you came from
Alright! After the Secret of Mana remake I decided to pick up this collection to support localization of old games. I decided my party to be

Becky (Riesz)
Stacy (Angela)
Chad (Kevin)

I have no idea what all these classes and stuff are or how much they're going to matter in the long run, but i'm definitely going to turn into a valkyrie later on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrrthritis
May 31, 2007

I don't care if you're a star, the moon, or the whole damn sky, you need to come back down to earth and remember where you came from

loquacius posted:

Does Trials of Mana have local co-op? Did a search to check and I saw some yes and some no results

Asking because I introduced my wife to SoM by playing local co-op of the PS4 remake and it'd be a lot of fun to try the sequel together too

The remake will not, the re-release (part of the collections of mana release) does.

Arrrthritis
May 31, 2007

Throne of Bhalz posted:

I am anti-Chawlowtte.

fixed this for you