Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Boogalo
Jul 8, 2012

Meep Meep

Kyrosiris posted:

Poto Oils exist, so no. :v:

I'm glad those finally came up. Was starting to think I'm the only crazy person who existed on those for the entire game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boogalo
Jul 8, 2012

Meep Meep

You could still hold 9? in battle inventory at a time so it was more than enough for a while.

But yeah SD3's menu was hilariously slow.

Boogalo
Jul 8, 2012

Meep Meep

Angela's final class item fight was ROUGH. I spent probably an hour on it. Dear lord she's a destroyer even light/light.

Boogalo
Jul 8, 2012

Meep Meep

I planted each seed as i got them and immediately used the item if it fit my intended class layout and got zero dupes.

I did get the "wrong" items for already upgraded characters though :)

Boogalo
Jul 8, 2012

Meep Meep

gandlethorpe posted:

So it's just based on number of hits, not damage?

The number and type, it seems. I can wail on them with high magic damage and nothing happens but mash on it with physical attacks and it seems to move the same amount no matter who hits it. Speed of hits and type are key. Kevin's multi-hit power attack finisher doesn't count each individual hit but once the combo is over it takes off a flat giant chunk of the bar.

Boogalo
Jul 8, 2012

Meep Meep

echoes of mana was oddly the only gacha i've enjoyed the gameplay of and understood enough to do equipmeqnt upgrades and stuff. It was still a lovely evil gacha though and that was sad.

Legend of mana is fantastic and beautiful and probably a top 5 OST of the PSX though the gameplay is only just decent to ok. The steam HD version is a really nice facelift and the 2 player character visiting with memory cards in the original was really cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boogalo
Jul 8, 2012

Meep Meep

What got me to stop playing echoes was dealing with equipment and leveling it was tedious and awful and would frequently crash the app, resetting everything I'd just done.