Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Of Zelda and Link, which will you main?
Zelda
Link
View Results

Reveilled
Apr 19, 2007

Take up your rifles
I can't believe this is a real game and I'm so goddamn hyped for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reveilled
Apr 19, 2007

Take up your rifles
Just finished, game was awesome, an excellent 5 hours. Played exclusively as Zelda, because of course, spent the whole game wishing for a non-glass rapier, just like in necrodancer. Finally got one from the castle vault, i.e. the ultimate version, and got the plan rapier halfway through the final dungeon, so thanks RNG, but an obsidian spear got me through the bulk of the game.

Reveilled
Apr 19, 2007

Take up your rifles

Zerilan posted:

What all is there for replayability?

It doesn't look like completing the game unlocks anything, so the three modes that are available at the start of the game, story, single-character and daily challenge are the lot. Also no additional characters so far as I can tell, just Cadence/Link/Zelda.

Bit of a bummer I guess? I figure that unless I was trying to actively speedrun the game I couldn't get through a whole playthrough of the game again in under 2.5 hours so that's too long for me to seriously consider regular playthroughs the way I did with Necrodancer, so I probably won't replay it much.

Reveilled
Apr 19, 2007

Take up your rifles

Your Computer posted:

not true :ssh:

I'm stuck right now. Killed the 4 bosses but can't progress further, I know I need some sort of Hibiscus Potion but I've explored the entire map and have no idea where to find it. Even the hint system isn't helping, since it's just pointing me to Link

Re: potion
it's under the big grave in the village

Re: characters, who? How? I guess I missed them.