Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Of Zelda and Link, which will you main?
Zelda
Link
View Results

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

I don't care when it unlocks, it's just that they should tell us when it unlocks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

I found absolutely everything in my first world except that I'm at 14 total Deku Seeds and I'm not sure where the others could be. I guess I should just scour every cave because I may have skipped over caves on tiles that didn't have purple/blue chests or heart pieces.

I'm also going to bang my head against permadeath mode until we get extra stuff, which I hope is coming eventually. I appreciate that the monster spawns seem a lot harder in permadeath mode.

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

I got a spear and imbued it with obsidian early on and it carried me through the game.

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

Items and some abilities taking multiple beats to use screws me up because there was nothing like that in Necrodancer. I think I've managed to use the Hookshot successfully in combat without losing rhythm like single digit times.

I'm sure I'll get it eventually but a lot of times I just go for weapon attacks instead of trying to be stylish.

edit: okay throwing weapons is, I forgot about that

BattleMaster fucked around with this message at 15:40 on Jun 17, 2019

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

The Bloop posted:

Beat the game playing as Zelda only. Found every item except one bottle.

I got the one at the beach and the one in the grasslands and all I can find online is that one is in the cliffs but I scoured that area and can't find poo poo

Game Good

It's random so no one can tell you where to find it, RIP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

The spear trivializes a lot of enemies; I got it early on in my first run and didn't have to learn how to fight a lot of monsters properly. I had to learn really quickly on subsequent runs where I didn't get the spear so easily :v: