Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Of Zelda and Link, which will you main?
Zelda
Link
View Results

Trinexx
Aug 31, 2007

Ask me about time-shares at scenic Turtle Rock!
I can't wait for unlockable playable character: Kass.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trinexx
Aug 31, 2007

Has anyone started a non-Story run yet? Can you use your unlockables to start fresh on the same save our do you have to do something wired? I'll probably be finishing up this evening and just want to make sure I'm not doing something dumb.

Also you can tell there are a fair amount of alternative ways to progress though certain areas and very mild short cuts you can do. I got a lot of use out of the item cane of somaria.

Trinexx
Aug 31, 2007

Your Computer posted:

Not to mention how insanely overpowered it is once you get the down thrust, since you can jump on an enemy and then just jump from head to head completely invulnerable :haw:

So about this item in question I found the feather decently early but was never really able to make good use out of it for shortcuts. The jumping mechanic never seemed to work in a way I expected to so I unequipped. Though I got the down thrust very late but I could set least see the synergy with that even though I didn't get to use much