Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Of Zelda and Link, which will you main?
Zelda
Link
View Results

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

Don't know if it's been mentioned, but I'm pretty sure clearing dungeons upgrades the enemies in the world (along with respawning them) so it feels like a way to "cheese" the difficulty is to focus on reaching all the dungeon entrances before completing any.

Anyone who's missing heart pieces: Don't forget to check dungeon shops. I think each dungeon has one. My last piece was in the Gerudo house, I couldn't figure out the puzzle and left it for later, but it wasn't marked on the map so I totally forgot about it.

I never managed to find bottle #2.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

Senerio posted:

Can you push the cracked block? If so push the cracked block one to the left and then using the top right block walk straight up.
You only jump onto a block if you can't push it. You'd just push the cracked block off the edge.

A feather lets you get around this though.