Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Of Zelda and Link, which will you main?
Zelda
Link
View Results

MrFlibble
Nov 28, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fallen Rib
I'm at Hyrule castle on story mode playthrough. I've unlocked the fourth character and got pretty much everything except the last two equippable badges/key item type things and a third bottle.

Any chance the two key item things are in hyrule castle? I've pretty much given up on the third bottle as I've visited every shopkeeper on the map.

Also - each of the four dungeons I went to had 2 pieces of heart in (one in the shop first level, one in the dungeon somewhere else) there was a piece of heart reward for bombchu bowling and arrow shooting as well if that helps anyone. I'm assuming if you do even better you get increased bombs/arrows.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrFlibble
Nov 28, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fallen Rib
Well I got 10 max bombs and 20 max arrows and found the third bottle. I didn't realise that the bottles were sold by Beedle, who has a brown icon on the map.

He was also selling a spear. Wish i'd found him before getting the special broadsword.

EDIT: I figured out what the two items I was missing are Gears and Deku Seeds, both spent

MrFlibble fucked around with this message at 03:39 on Jun 18, 2019

MrFlibble
Nov 28, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fallen Rib

Bogart posted:

Secret question: Yves is supposed to have some sort of shooting attack, right? I started a single character run with him and I don't know how to activate it. I have burtow, but. Am I supposed to pick up the shoot somewhere?

How do you start a single character run with him - or do you have to unlock him in the new file as well and then switch?

MrFlibble
Nov 28, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fallen Rib

Bogart posted:

When he's unlocked, yeah, you can just start a new file and he'll be there as one of the options: Random, Cadence, Link, Zeldy, and Yves.

Thanks. I didn't notice the little story mode icon on custom game can be switched. I'm thinking i'll try a run with him later without permadeath first