Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Of Zelda and Link, which will you main?
Zelda
Link
View Results

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

Frankston posted:

I beat Cadence. It was fun, absolutely not worth $25 though. $15 would be more fair for the amount of content imo, I probably wouldn't have bought it if I'd known how short it is.

How many seeds did you do?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

Andrast posted:

Not everyone is interested in playing through the same game multiple times

Frankston posted:

One, and that's enough for me. I feel I saw everything it had to offer and I don't really care to play through it again.

It's also incredibly easy. Once you get a spear (or any weapon with a range greater than 1) that's pretty much game over.

Perhaps this was a failure in marketing, but I'm not sure why anyone would buy a Crypt of the Necrodancer game that they only intended to play once.

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

This is workable with the feather!

e: we are talking about getting the gear, right