Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Of Zelda and Link, which will you main?
Zelda
Link
View Results

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Game fukken owns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Imo, the Boomerang is the worst item for Link. Don't pick it up in dungeon unless you have a better choice.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Look for sneaky bombable walls?

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Obsidian weapons are great, but I prefer ruby for the health regen. Almost a shame that all the fancy weapons are in hyrule castle; you’re barely acquainted with one before you’ve got another.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
CotN got an enormous expansion and a Dangan Ronpa crossover.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Stop dying imo

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Alright gang, it's time for Solve! That! Puzzle!

I've got relevant items equipped, but I also have bombchus, peg anklet, and the wardrum. Thinking I need the gloves or the cane.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
I just saved it for later and came back with a feather. Not exactly fine motor skills, but eh.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Secret question: Yves is supposed to have some sort of shooting attack, right? I started a single character run with him and I don't know how to activate it. I have burtow, but. Am I supposed to pick up the shoot somewhere?

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Beedle's got some, but I'm pretty sure the third one is always sold by the Vire-looking guy down on the beach.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
The only things I really want are more exclusive items for everyone to play with and another biome or two. Nothing more demoralizing than going through a boss cave and getting rupees for your reward.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
When he's unlocked, yeah, you can just start a new file and he'll be there as one of the options: Random, Cadence, Link, Zeldy, and Yves.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Frustratingly, going off 'Story Mode' still gives you tutorials.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Anything is better than standard dagger or short sword, with the possible exception of standard flail.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Alright game'rs, solve this one.

https://twitter.com/bombastique/status/1142937384557801472

Every item but the glove available, nothing in the dirt.

e: figured it out. Bomb to the side knocks the half-block down.

So as to not double-post, finished my first single character permadeath run. It's a little lame that Cadence and Zelda still show up for the Ganon fight. :smith: To echo what's already been said, once you have a bottle, the lute, and a witch's house warp, the challenge is basically done since there aren't any real rupee money sinks and unless you're speedrunning, you wanna go thoroughly and acquire every purple and blue chest available.

Also, having diamonds or rupees in a chest should be a drat crime. More items, Octavo mode, and a second quest please BYGames.

Bogart fucked around with this message at 04:39 on Jun 24, 2019