Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Of Zelda and Link, which will you main?
Zelda
Link
View Results

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!

Nep-Nep posted:

Treehouse is steaming CoH while we all f5 the Check button, seems there's something called "fixed beat" mode to make it more accessible for players having trouble with the timing. Not sure what it does.

I'm hearing that is just turns off the beats altogether. I will probably use it, shameful as it is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!

Broken Cog posted:

Are there any options for difficulty other than permadeath? I've been watching some streams of this, and while the game itself looks fun and full of charm, it does seem very easy. Especially coming from the Necrodancer devs.

Yes, you can also speed up the beat, making you have to move and think faster.

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!
How does the multiplier based damage work exactly? I assume its better than a +1 upgrade but uh I'm kinda bad at hitting beats when poo poo gets hairy which is when I'd need the damage the most.