Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Of Zelda and Link, which will you main?
Zelda
Link
View Results

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

I'm not sure if I should restart on idiot baby mode or not :negative:

Trying to keep everything down in my head while maintaining the beat is a lot harder than I imagined. Just saving Link took me like 3-4 tries........

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

I am so confused by Octavo's boss fight lol. Dude whipped my rear end and I would of died if I didn't have a potion.

Real good game and it really does get miles easier when you get a long weapon + one or two more hearts. I died like 11 times at the start then I ran through the entire game, every dungeon etc without dying once :v:

I feel like Octavo was meant to be playable considering his "I'm good guys, really" story.

Though what was up with all the necrodancer stuff in the final dungeon and hyrule castle? I also got a stinger of some darkness rushing to consume the triforce so ???

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

There's a guy on youtube that cranks the difficulty of everything he plays way too high just for fun, so of course he beats the hardest mode no damage with the secret character. You can see him taking down every boss here