Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Of Zelda and Link, which will you main?
Zelda
Link
View Results

Procrastine
Mar 30, 2011

Just beat the Necrodancer, good timing on the release

WaltherFeng posted:

Is this the first proper Zelda game with you know, a playable Zelda?

Spirit Tracks kind of

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Procrastine
Mar 30, 2011

Your Computer posted:

there's at least one you can unlock by giving deku seeds to Tingle

I didn't even realise the seeds were for Tingle the whole game because I only talked to him once, just unlocked Yves. Looks like he can be used in single-character mode if you want to play the whole game as him. Gotta say, was kind of hoping Tingle would be the playable one.

Fake edit: oh god I'm not good enough at this game to play Yves-only

quote:

another question: there are a couple of spots where the map tells me there's a hidden entrance and/or chest (death mountain) but there's no cracked wall or other obvious entrance. Any idea how to find them?

Use your Zelda 1 instincts

Staircase under one of the armos statues

Evil Mastermind posted:

Are the diamond upgrades offered when you die permanent upgrades, or just for the next run? I suck so far and don't want to waste my diamonds. :ohdear:

Just for the next run, but diamonds are more common than you think, I finished the game with over 200 of them left over.