Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Of Zelda and Link, which will you main?
Zelda
Link
View Results

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

game seems really good so far, I just hope there's some decent hooks for replayability.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

All I want is more characters with different gimmicks and maybe a mode that skips the overworld and just strings the dungeons together in order for quicker runs.

[e] Also the zelda items mesh really well with necrodancer's gameplay. I never really used anything but the healing items in the first game, but I can work the items in this in my groove nicely. Like, reflecting nuts with the deku leaf as soon as the shrubs shoot is super satisfying.

DrManiac fucked around with this message at 00:28 on Jun 14, 2019

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

Finish the story today The finale was excellent, but I feel like it might be a bit to gimmicky for a ironman mode. The game isn't as run based as I hoped but overall it's an excellent product and I hope it's the start of Nintendo letting more good indies play with their ip.