Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Of Zelda and Link, which will you main?
Zelda
Link
View Results

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

The Bloop posted:

Maybe when Team Cherry is all done with Silksong they could make a 2D metroid game

I would donate eight litres of blood to make this happen. Nintendo sure as gently caress isn't interested in making them so someone of that sort of calibre really should be given the chance.

Game seems great. I was wrong, they've done so much with it and it's such a beautiful overhaul of the base game that I'm really, really impressed. I'm interested to see how much "content" there is here.

I still suck though, really really badly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

My problem with this and CotN is that I have a habit of trying to move on the off-beat rather than the best. It's like my mind wants to fill the gaps between beats.

It's not a huge problem unless it gets hectic. I've yet to use the hookshot without missing a beat though.

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Your Computer posted:

not true :ssh:

I'm stuck right now. Killed the 4 bosses but can't progress further, I know I need some sort of Hibiscus Potion but I've explored the entire map and have no idea where to find it. Even the hint system isn't helping, since it's just pointing me to Link

The potion is in Kakariko Crypt under the cemetery.

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Is it just me or is Link's shield 100% better than Zelda's magic one? You don't need to time your presses and it doesn't use up any stamina...

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Takoluka posted:

Perhaps this was a failure in marketing, but I'm not sure why anyone would buy a Crypt of the Necrodancer game that they only intended to play once.

It's the tradeoff you make when you remove permadeath. It's not a game you replay and improve at until you master it enough to beat it - it's a campaign you play through and complete.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Can't wait to see Nintendo try to place this in the next timeline.