Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Of Zelda and Link, which will you main?
Zelda
Link
View Results

Jothan
Dec 18, 2013

Deviant posted:

Holy loving poo poo where the hell is the ice rod and last two heart pieces?

I've checked all the dungeons/shops, there aren't any chests left on my over-map, and this is driving me up the goddamn wall.

my map and inv here:
https://imgur.com/a/4cNv8oA

Is it possible to just not get certain items? If i'm banging my head on stuff I just can't get, then i'm gonna be mad.

Sometimes minibosses hold items. Look for the skulls on your map I think. Also the bombchu and bow/arrow games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jothan
Dec 18, 2013

DarkAvenger211 posted:

Can anyone tell me what the flail attack pattern is?

It’s just a one tile regular attack, but when you move, you can whack something to the left or right of where you’ll end up, up to two tiles away.

Jothan
Dec 18, 2013

DarkAvenger211 posted:

If it's an L shape does it only hit one of the sides? If so what side is it?

If it hits both sides wouldn't it be more of a T shape?

It only hits one enemy at a time, but can hit either side. I forget which way it prioritizes.

Jothan
Dec 18, 2013
Soooo it’s taken me an embarrassingly long time to realize this but that gerudo playing the organ is definitely Teenage Ganondorf, right? The sleeping gerudo outside tells you she’s guarding their prince, he’s got some cryptic-rear end dialog, and Ganon in the final boss battle is also playing an organ.

Jothan
Dec 18, 2013
I’m pretty sure you can always 100% the game, but the map is really not adequate towards that