Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Of Zelda and Link, which will you main?
Zelda
Link
View Results

Roluth
Apr 22, 2014

I'm excited for this, but I have to say this one more time...

The existence of this game is a complete paradox to me. How in the world did somebody convince Nintendo executives to let an indie developer touch one of their IPs and make a crossover?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roluth
Apr 22, 2014

Looks like the Treehouse (Nintendo E3 show thing) will be showing a bunch of indie stuff today. I would bet that the release is linked to when it is showed on that stream.

Roluth
Apr 22, 2014

Frankston posted:

The two damage spear seems hilariously overpowered, I'm running around with 70-something diamonds and over 1000 rupees and nothing can touch me.

A longsword equivalent was always the best overall weapon in Necrodancer. Good range and good control over your movement.

Roluth
Apr 22, 2014

Your Computer posted:

thanks, everyone

there's at least one you can unlock by giving deku seeds to Tingle

I did the thing, and all I got was a stamina upgrade.

Roluth
Apr 22, 2014

...Is there a way to get more?

Roluth
Apr 22, 2014

golden bubble posted:

Yes. Tingle can unlock one of them.

How, precisely? People keep saying it has something to do with the Deku Nuts, but I can't find a way to get more than 12.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roluth
Apr 22, 2014

explosivo posted:

Kinda, the dagger requires you to hit a button and then push the direction to throw. It's a little different but still two inputs that have to be on beat to throw. For some reason I gently caress up the dagger throw in CotN more than the bow here. The bow was second nature to me from the start but I constantly forget how to throw daggers.

The rifle, albeit rare, is another example of this input. I wish there was some sort of equivalent in Cadence, but is doesn't really jive with the theme anyways.