Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Of Zelda and Link, which will you main?
Zelda
Link
View Results

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
It is released.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

This game isn't clicking with me at all. I can't figure out any of the enemy patterns. The first screen has those blue spear guys and they keep killing me.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Ok so I feel totally lost in this game. Once you pick your character, what the gently caress do I do? I just feel like I'm wandering aimlessly. I haven't found any dungeons yet. I know the maps are random, so you can't tell me exactly what to do, but which dungeon should I hit first? Where is it generally located, like what area.

I'll take any nudge in the right direction.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Feldegast42 posted:

Your main initial direction should be towards lake hylia. There you can get your lute, an item from king zora, a heart piece, a leech sword (depending on the zora item you get), and (with bombs) can probably take the daidra by the heart piece and grab his drop. The shikiah stone is right next to Cadence's cave too, which you can continuously raid for two hearts.

Thanks for these tips. I know it's random, but are certain landmarks (Lake Hylia) always in the same general area?