Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Of Zelda and Link, which will you main?
Zelda
Link
View Results

Raffles
Dec 7, 2004

My hot take is this is game is good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raffles
Dec 7, 2004

BattleMaster posted:

The spear trivializes a lot of enemies; I got it early on in my first run and didn't have to learn how to fight a lot of monsters properly. I had to learn really quickly on subsequent runs where I didn't get the spear so easily :v:

Same. There gets to be a point where if you have a titanium spear and enough hearts you can just do whatever you want because you kill things really fast and if they do hit you normally get enough heart pickups from clearing a screen that it doesn't really matter.