Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Of Zelda and Link, which will you main?
Zelda
Link
View Results

Casull
Aug 13, 2005

:catstare: :catstare: :catstare:
I could listen to the File Select screen for ages :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Casull
Aug 13, 2005

MMF Freeway posted:

How does the multiplier based damage work exactly? I assume its better than a +1 upgrade but uh I'm kinda bad at hitting beats when poo poo gets hairy which is when I'd need the damage the most.

You get +1 damage for every level your beat combo is, up to +2 damage at max. Your damage is 1 when you don't have a beat combo, 2 when the beat triforce is sparking, and 3 when the triforce is flashing with multiple colors.

Casull
Aug 13, 2005

Is there an advantage to keeping the warp lute on a hot key instead of going to the menu map and selecting a destination from there?

Casull
Aug 13, 2005

The Bloop posted:

Beat the game playing as Zelda only. Found every item except one bottle.

I got the one at the beach and the one in the grasslands and all I can find online is that one is in the cliffs but I scoured that area and can't find poo poo

Game Good

The cliffs one is, I think, is the map where the layout looks like a spider with a diggable midsection. Dig that out and you should find a shop that will sell it to you for diamonds.

Unless that one's the grasslands one.

Casull
Aug 13, 2005

I just realized Cadence has unlimited shovel durability after several playthroughs.