Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

rockinricky posted:

Probably won't happen as long as Bob Barker breathes. I wish GSN or at least Buzzr had them, I remember hearing that Fremantle won't syndicate TPIR because they don't want reruns competing with new episodes. They could at least leave out eps where fur coats were offered, but that would eliminate the very first episode, where a fur coat was the first item up for bids.

What do fur coats have to do with anything? Gameshow fans really up in arms about the fur trade these days, to the point they condemn theoretical old reruns of a show that once had them?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Oh, well right on I can really respect that. It's interesting to be the host of such a nakedly consumerist program but also still be caring enough to put your foot down and use your power for a well-meaning cause.

Is there a connection between Desert Storm and Car Manufacturers? I mean, in the way that would provoke choosing ot only feature US manufacturers.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Welp, I'm glad I built myself wiggle room by calling it "interesting" where he picks and chooses to put the foot down but it was still naive of me to hope it was never put on a neck.

Price is Right is a scam anyway, they're using like Whole Foods prices for half that poo poo, who the heck memorizes the prices of stuff, just get the cheapest one of whatever you're buying

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Snake Oil is a dumb fun guessing game, I'll skip 5hrough episodes to see if I'm right. Kinda tedious to watch start to finish.

Press Your Luck feels too much like the ITYSL skit, I just bounce off of it when it doesn't end the skit.