Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sighence
Aug 26, 2009

McHale's relentless mocking of people's bad decisions is roughly 3/4 of his career (the last quarter being roles that the 3/4 should absolutely be dumping all over). He requires a much more solid context to riff off and when he has it there's nobody better at the job. He's a very strange choice to host this, though.

Holey Moley being back, let alone being made, is the most :psyduck: thing to me. It feels like a Kabletown show but they are making it for real and I don't understand it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sighence
Aug 26, 2009

TelevisedInsanity posted:

(Finally, somebody talking about THE MOLE in 2020!)

Some kind souls have been uploading the currently-running Dutch, Belgian, and just recently German seasons subbed to English on YouTube/Dailymotion. The Dutch and Belgians have been doing this largely uninterrupted (and I'm sure you know it started in Belgium) for a couple of decades and the game really evolves more than you might expect over seasons if you've only been exposed to the English-language runs.

Sighence
Aug 26, 2009

Rick posted:

That owl looks cool.

Is this where I post about the new USA Snake in the Grass show? It’s bad, definitely the worst of the revived “which person is sabotaging you?” reality genre, but I like this genre in general so I am watching it. They spent all their budget on printing parchment with bad clues on them.

My wife and I are watching it and the only way I can get through it is by reminding myself that Dutch Mole comes back in January.

Fortunately, it looks like I get to break this news here.

https://www.vulture.com/2022/08/the-mole-netflix-reboot.html

Official release window for Netflix Mole is "fall".