Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spokes
Jan 9, 2010

Thanks for a MONSTER of an avatar, Awful Survivor Mods!
Big fan of Beat the Chasers, I don't mind that it's an hour. It moves at a pretty good pace. I particularly enjoyed yesterday's contestant who planned to use the money to finalize her boyfriend's divorce. Is there a casting megathread or anything? I'm itching to get on the TV and answer questions/fall in water/etc for some money once it's safe to leave the house

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spokes
Jan 9, 2010

Bizarre, because it's much more reasonable to boycott because RuPaul is a fracking baron

Spokes
Jan 9, 2010

poo poo, i was just coming around to talk about the Weakest Link revival (now casting!) but Competitive Sims is much more interesting

Spokes
Jan 9, 2010

Mental samurai season 2 (with some welcome rules changes) filmed at the end of august, unsure when it値l be broadcast

i was an alternate and flew to portugal where they taped to be on hand in case contestants tested positive for covid妖idn稚 end up playing but very exciting experience and hopefully I値l play in season 3 if I知 not cast for something else first

Spokes
Jan 9, 2010

think it値l be like modern quiz bowl where half the players are over 50?

Spokes
Jan 9, 2010

I mostly disliked how the showdown round was almost purely trivia/riddles, I had take my breath away, islands in the stream, Addams family, and seven years from the couch before any notes were played

Spokes
Jan 9, 2010

hexwren posted:

the---I was going to say four, but I forgot there's five now---five original chasers
now there's six!

Spokes
Jan 9, 2010

Netflix's Sing On! is a fun little skim-through-the-boring-parts binge. it's a competitive singstar/karaoke revolution type show with a small tactical voting element and host tituss burgess has fun with it

Spokes
Jan 9, 2010

i watched the end of holey moley (to make sure i didn't miss the beginning of the chase)

that's a show, alright!

Spokes
Jan 9, 2010

the final straw is SO boring

the bonus round is very fun but it's such a slog to get there

Spokes
Jan 9, 2010

what a debut of The Chase

Spokes
Jan 9, 2010

okay asking for a friend is it cooler to have done J! with Alex and wheel with Pat OR to do J! with Alex and wheel with Pat's replacement?

my friend's (i'm) a little worried that they won't renew wheel after sajak leaves, which is extremely unlikely but also slightly possible

Spokes
Jan 9, 2010

my Too-Online trivia circles will not stop talking about raid the cage, apparently it is Big Deal Overseas

Spokes
Jan 9, 2010

:five:

Spokes
Jan 9, 2010

cmonnnnnnn order a slew of game shows to tape in spring when i'm eligible again

Spokes
Jan 9, 2010

Darren Criss is the best drat Name That Tune player I have ever seen in my life

Spokes
Jan 9, 2010

InsensitiveSeaBass posted:

Loteria Loca could be done in thirty minutes episodes, the variety stuff just doesn't land like it might on Univision.

i think i'd rather see it as a single player game, honestly

Spokes
Jan 9, 2010

gently caress it. i'm all the way in on deal or no deal island

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spokes
Jan 9, 2010

gently caress it, I love deal or no deal island. I knew watching The Floor would rot my brain but here we are

Bird_App_Refugee posted:

I知 trying to get on that moonshine making show on discovery. I値l let you know how it goes.

Hell yes.