Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

Ironic Twist posted:

I enjoyed reading more about Whew! because I only know about it in relation to this guy, who did research on a defending champion, blocked her perfectly, and then obliterated the bonus round:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ka0t9lARYic

E: lol one of the Villains is just a literal landlord, welcome to the resistance Whew!

lol that video is wonderful, Randy is full of very wholesome 70s nerd energy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

InsensitiveSeaBass posted:

Sweet. I'm giving TelevisedInsanity credit.

Also, coulda been you, Norm:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tmkOI6bWKs

disney marketing people could not have dreamed up better synergy than a contestant on their game show making a viral moment by calling a host from one of their other channels

edit: and completely deserved because David Chang is cool and Mina Kimes is awesome

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

Doggles posted:

"Peloton instructor"

:chloe:

I was going to joke about whether that's more or less of a star than "Youtuber." Then I looked up who the Youtuber is and it's Lori Loughlin's daughter, who scammed her way in to college. She has nearly 2 million subscribers.

:negative:

EDIT: Maybe Mike Richards will be on next season. His schedule's freed up! :haw:

To be mildly fair to the rich girl, I don’t think she was the one actually pushing the scam, that was all her mom hiring/bribing everyone between her daughter and USC

I imagine if it was up to her, Olivia would have just jumped right into the lucrative world of Rich People on Insta

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

I’m gonna be honest, I expected less from Robin Thicke and more from Nicole Scherzinger

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

I loving hate The Wall because that end bit is the most cruel poo poo in the world and they drag it out for forever. Having one of the two competitors basically flipping a coin as to whether or not they get a buttload of money or zero money and then making the other person give a big dramatic speech right in their face is just unbearable

Also gently caress Chris Hardwick

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

InsensitiveSeaBass posted:

NBC
  • The Voice now has Reba in the Country seat

The upgrade from Blake “has been on this show too long and already sucked to begin with” Shelton to the second most beloved woman in country music is staggering, but it’s going to be an even deeper fall in the spring when she’s replaced by two of the most boring mainstream country assholes currently working now (Dan & Shay)

They make stale wedding music for the worst people in this country and I hate every second of it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

Deal or No Deal Island part of the increasingly large pantheon of real shows that sound like 30 Rock jokes