Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Victorkm
Nov 25, 2001

InsensitiveSeaBass posted:

The do-over should help at least one of the six to get to stage 3, but all bets are off after that. I'm curious if it will backfire on anyone because they've been gassed out by running an extra stage.

EDIT: The National Finals is now a 4 week event. They're better not be any edits! Who am I kidding, there will be.

God I hate how they edit out so many of my favorite ninjas in favor of lovely new guys with sob stories.

Like Jamie Rahn never gets an entire qualifying run or city finals run shown it seems. And he's in my top 10.

I do get a kick out of Grant McCartney showing up in the cheering section of 3/7 of the competitors because he can fly to all the qualifiers and finals for free.

Wonder who will get total victory. My guess is Daniel Gil or Sean Bryan. Maybe Dreschel. Moravsky is fading IMO I don't think he will do as well as normal. I was so annoyed at Caldiero winning 4 or 5 years ago. That guy was such a tool and I loved when he failed out before even making stage 1 when he came back. They should have given the money to both winners not just the fastest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victorkm
Nov 25, 2001

Rick posted:

I finally finished the last season of The Challenge on the bad MTV app and started on this one. Something had to give when Wednesday became a wrestling war again and it ended up being the Challenge. It ended up being a decent season even if the gameplay was beyond dumb for most of the game although it was interesting how much team USA ended up paying for that in the end.

You can tell this season's "you must compete in an elimination to make the finals" rule is a response to that, and probably a necessary one since the social game in the current format had been pretty much a solved equation with the core group of players, although I do wonder if it's a problem that would've taken care of itself over time and attrition of the alliance. I have a feeling, especially given the spoilery episode titles that Jay from Survivor isn't long for the game but he's been a nice fit and his willingness to just dive into the politics is something you don't see from new players to that show very often.

I have never liked Rogan since he wussed out on the opening race on his first season. His second season when he won without ever going into elimination or even being in danger of it didnt endear him to me, and he's even more full of himself this season and after what he did to Jay man do I hate his rear end.

Victorkm
Nov 25, 2001

Banks really makes that show, IMO.

Victorkm
Nov 25, 2001

InsensitiveSeaBass posted:

She definitely helped the moment. I don't know if heart breaking is the right term for being $17k from the million, but at least he has enough cash to buy that engagement ring.

lol going on a Chinese river cruise any time soon

I've watched a few episodes and I really dig her reactions, how edge of the seat she gets, etc.

Victorkm
Nov 25, 2001

Cena and Byer seem like a weird choice for Wipeout. Both seem like they will go too much or not enough for the show.