Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wormil
Sep 12, 2002

Hulk will smoke you!
I enjoyed The Circle and am kinda glad they broke up the episode releases a little bit. Also glad Joey won but I think he was a bit smoother than he let on. It reminded me of when I used to get excited about Big Brother, though haven't watched it in years.

Watching The Great Interior Design Challenge on Netflix, it's a good concept, some of the contestants are talented, but parts of the episodes feel rushed like the presentations to clients and that gets in the way of me caring very much about who wins.

VVV edit, sorry, really I am, was in the wrong mindset. VVV

wormil fucked around with this message at 09:49 on Feb 1, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wormil
Sep 12, 2002

Hulk will smoke you!
Will Arnett making bad jokes is the best thing about Lego Masters. Over produced, contestants that are coached to behave like characters, so much animation I'm not sure what is or isn't real, and very little time spent on the builds.