Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

InsensitiveSeaBass posted:

Anyone try Spin the Wheel?

I tried it. It's literally The Wall, but with a wheel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

Even down to the endgame buyout that the friend/family is offered?

Because that sucks. I mean, not from a prize budget standpoint, but from a narrative standpoint. I just don’t consider it as particularly fun to watch.

Even down to the endgame buyout, yeah. Well, technically there were four buyout offers - one for each of the player's last four spins.

And yeah, I agree that it does kinda ruin things from a narrative standpoint. For instance, in last night's game, the player ended up with around $1.3 million in winnings... only to discover that his brother had taken a buyout of around $200,000. Womp womp.

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
Don't want to spoil too much, but I hear one of the other contestants this season sure does love his pudding pops :imunfunny:

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

InsensitiveSeaBass posted:

E: Found the Name That Tune spinning wheel snype

I loved the old Name That Tune, but I bounced off of the new one super hard. Everything just felt amped up to an absurd degree.