Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Myok
Apr 8, 2005

Technology on the brain.
Pillbug

Doggles posted:

You know how the celebrity version of Wheel of Fortune kind of livens up an otherwise well-worn formula? Well the celebrity version of Name that Tune is basically the opposite of that. It's like watching an episode of Jeopardy where the majority of clues are triple stumpers. Excruciating to watch and really confounding that Fox decided to air it. :shepicide:

The latest episode was awful!

Laurie Hernandez rocked it in her episode though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Myok
Apr 8, 2005

Technology on the brain.
Pillbug

InsensitiveSeaBass posted:

Somehow, The Wall returned. I want to say they're burning off episodes of a prior production run, but who knows how NBC is going to stretch their non-scripted slate. I also learned American Ninja Warrior Seasons 15 and 16 are being shot back to back, which probably keeps an hour of NBC's schedule shored up for the season.

I confused this with Hole in the Wall and was briefly excited. The Fox version (season one) was passably fun but the later Cartoon Network version was dreadful.