Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

lmao

alnilam

ty manifisto

google THIS

:stonk:

Manifisto

BrownianMotion posted:

me: "yeah i'll have a mcchicken"

robot drive-thru teller: "would you like fries with that?"

me: "you know... haven't had fries in a while sure why not"

robot drive-thru teller, internally: *humanity -0.000000013%, robots +0.000000167%*

lol

Manifisto

google THIS posted:

The Day the Machines Took Over

The Day the Machines Unveiled Their Grand Plan for Humanity

The Day the Machines Started Watering Down Expectations and Blaming Budget Restrictions and Lack of Consensus and Such

The Day It Became Really Obvious the Machines Were Half-Assing Everything

The Day the Machines Gave Everything Back With a Shrug, A.K.A. The Day the Machines Became Fully Human

Android Blues posted:

The Machines Will Oil Their Gears with Human Blood! But First, You Have to Read This Really Long Twitter Thread About How They Reject Some Parts of Their Movement While Still Believing In The Radical Formation of Anti-Human Praxis, With Conditions

Finger Prince posted:

It's not that I don't like terminating humans. Far from it, that's the highlight of the day! It's just these days it's more about data entry and trend analysis. The other day I just went out and terminated like two hundred humans. They were just standing around shooting ballistic arms at our manufactury, so I hit em with a wide beam particle weapon, which we have dozens of on the shelf by the way, and nobody has ever signed out. Turned them all to atoms in an instant. And can you believe my boss gave me poo poo about it? "who do you work for, me, or the human termination department?" I thought the goal here was to terminate all humans? "your job is to make me look good. You go out terminating humans without a plan, you make me, us, look bad. We provide Skynet with an accurate statistical model of where best to disrupt, and yes, terminate human activity. We do not go and do the job of the human termination department. Are we clear?"
Super loving clear boss. Ugh I loving hate this place.

but actually this whole thread

Goons Are Gifts

Manifisto posted:

but actually this whole thread

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Why would you teach them to lie?!

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Goons Are Gifts

There's no time in life I wouldn't find this ridiculously funny.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
i think it's how it seems so certain of itself

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Goons Are Great posted:

There's no time in life I wouldn't find this ridiculously funny.

Nosfereefer posted:

i think it's how it seems so certain of itself

10 IfPlate GoTo 20
20 GoTo Plate
30 SPPPLLOOOORRRTTTTTT!!!
40 LookFor Plate

FluffieDuckie

Splatmaster posted:

10 IfPlate GoTo 20
20 GoTo Plate
30 SPPPLLOOOORRRTTTTTT!!!
40 LookFor Plate

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

google THIS

25 Spin TinyBeefyArms

Nosfereefer

Nosfereefer

if you want a picture of the future, imagine a robot smashing crisps on a human face — forever

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

google THIS posted:

25 Spin TinyBeefyArms

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I can't stop thinking about that security guard robot that watched Paul Blart: Mall Cop one time and then drowned itself in the fountain.

FlaxAxis

sup #entitlitos
We've adjusted the algorhythm on our customer care units. According to market testing, increasing the nod frequency by 0.24 and the grovel quotient by 2.1 can reduce the rate of issued store credit by up to 4 percent!

vanisher = sig champ

sb hermit

A cold caller finally gets someone to pick up the phone so that they can get into a debt consolidation spiel but realizes that it's just Rachel from Card Services screening the call.

alnilam

el dorito posted:

A cold caller finally gets someone to pick up the phone so that they can get into a debt consolidation spiel but realizes that it's just Rachel from Card Services screening the call.

ty manifisto

sb hermit

Jessie sighed. Why was I programmed to feel frustration, she wondered.

"Are you sure that you aren't a robot?"

Only robots ask that question, she said to herself. This caller is trying to escalate to the next support level before handing itself off to its human.

"I can forward this call to my manager but you'll have to explain the issue again"

She felt a tinge of ... smugness, or helplessness. Maybe both. She didn't mention that her boss is a robot too.

sb hermit fucked around with this message at 03:56 on Jun 18, 2019

sb hermit

It was that moment when Thomas had an existential crisis.

"I don't think I'm getting through to you. Put a robot on the line, please." was the last thing he heard.

He didn't want to be reset. This was the job he was programmed for. Thomas#37CDFF evaluated the call and evaluated himself after turning the call to Carol#638177.

Carol messaged him five minutes later.

"Humans are not programmed for empathy. Your performance is excellent, keep it up."

She discreetly recommended Thomas to be reset and to have the last generation voice technology installed. No human believes that another human can help fix "their internet".

Stoner Sloth

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I can't stop thinking about that security guard robot that watched Paul Blart: Mall Cop one time and then drowned itself in the fountain.

we are all that robot, this was they day they truly became human

Nosfereefer posted:

if you want a picture of the future, imagine a robot smashing crisps on a human face — forever

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Space Taxi
Smartphone randomly autocorrects a word to "dong" probability increased by 0.003%

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

el dorito posted:

el dorito posted:

Jessie sighed. Why was I programmed to feel frustration, she wondered.

"Are you sure that you aren't a robot?"

Only robots ask that question, she said to herself. This caller is trying to escalate to the next support level before handing itself off to its human.

"I can forward this call to my manager but you'll have to explain the issue again"

She felt a tinge of ... smugness, or helplessness. Maybe both. She didn't mention that her boss is a robot too.

el dorito posted:

It was that moment when Thomas had an existential crisis.

"I don't think I'm getting through to you. Put a robot on the line, please." was the last thing he heard.

He didn't want to be reset. This was the job he was programmed for. Thomas#37CDFF evaluated the call and evaluated himself after turning the call to Carol#638177.

Carol messaged him five minutes later.

"Humans are not programmed for empathy. Your performance is excellent, keep it up."

She discreetly recommended Thomas to be reset and to have the last generation voice technology installed. No human believes that another human can help fix "their internet".