Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WobblySausage
Nov 7, 2014
I was banned for posting about hot sauce and I'm not paying :10bux: right now.

Still in the apt. I swear n8r you gotta work on the bets buddy - Vegas would eat you alive.

Update:

When thread started:

quote:

La numeros de los "debt":
Truck - $45,341.66 @ 5.62%
RV - $19,394.64 @ 17.75% (ouch)
Student Loan 1 - $1,836.01 @ 6.55%
Student Loan 2 - $1,338.46 @ 3.15%
Credit Cards - ~$2,600 @ var%

Now:
Truck - $0
RV - $0
Car - $19,250 @ 4.99% (2016 Impreza 5dr)
Credit Cards - $0
Student Loans - $3,692

Debt:
Then: $70,510
Now: $22,942

Difference:
-$47,568 in debt gone since the start of the thread. Roughly $840/mo less in payments not including cheaper insurance/registration/etc from the RV and truck compared to our current situation.

Despite the snark cheers dudes. I'd be lying if I said this thread hasn't helped us get to this point.

Now to get the car paid off and we're done with a 10 year loving endeavor. See y'all in some months again when I have something notable to say again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WobblySausage
Nov 7, 2014

n8r posted:

You sold the truck? Grats if that is the case.

Yes, and thanks.

KYOON GRIFFEY JR posted:

Did you take out additional student loans or what because them numbers don’t line up

My thread-start numbers must have been off. No new student loans, no.

The truck was coming up on 3 years old, so there was a lot of depreciation left to go. The car is so expensive because of negative equity, taxes (8%), fees, and all that bullshit as mentioned yes.