Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

howdoesishotweb
Nov 21, 2002

n8r posted:

You're in a far worse position than Zaurg is/was - just something to contemplate.

I've seen this movie before....

howdoesishotweb fucked around with this message at 15:00 on Jun 18, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

howdoesishotweb
Nov 21, 2002

Knyteguy posted:

The entire last thread. You guys said 'therapy therapy', I did so (twice, for many months!), my therapist said you're loving fine man, chill out.

Knyteguy posted:

I'm struggling with alcohol and spending to cope with all of it, my wife's family is struggling with drugs and alcohol and pressuring me to do the same, and I need out. I need to get my family away from it. Away from the toxicity in our lives. And hey at least we aren't paying rent and childcare during it.

:hmmyes:

Knyteguy posted:

So we're basically on the same page here. Your numbers are pretty comparable to what I'm getting as well.

You are r/vanliving with a high 5 figure income. You are not on the same page with anyone here.

It's not that complicated.

1. Get stable accommodations
2. Minimize interest and fees
3. Spend LESS than you earn

Personal finance does not care about your love of cars, or your excuses. Who cares about quitting $100 smoking if you're gonna blow your load on a rapidly depreciating, fuel burning asset.

howdoesishotweb
Nov 21, 2002

Olive Branch posted:

Zaurg running a smokescreen for KG to rev up the RV and blaze a new trail with his kid, pets, and spouse cramped in the trailer. We'll never catch him.

okay no more

howdoesishotweb
Nov 21, 2002

Simpsons Reference posted:

Some would go so far as to say it's over-moderated if you've seen what's been going on today. And you have a gift waiting, but still waiting on the delivery.

You’re cute for trying

howdoesishotweb
Nov 21, 2002

Knyteguy posted:

Which is what? There's a lot of assumptions in his post.

I'll break down the points. No I'm not trying to be an rear end in a top hat.

So I don't feel that it fits my thought process at all. Feel free to tell me why I'm wrong.

Essentially, if I needed a couch and was so low on my budget that I went to Goodwill, I would be happy I found a nice couch to fit my budget and be done with it. Most of us would not think to instantly check the MSRP of a secondhand item and instead of saying "hey I got a good deal!" go "booyah shortcut to cashville!", and then consider hawking it. without even a room to display it.

howdoesishotweb
Nov 21, 2002
Is meal planning that tough? Write a list of *everything* you know how to prepare in 30 min or less. The day before grocery shopping choose 7 meals from your list. Only buy what you need in perishables.

What else is there?

howdoesishotweb
Nov 21, 2002

RC and Moon Pie posted:

Vaping related acute lung injury

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

howdoesishotweb
Nov 21, 2002

Hawkperson posted:

I choose to believe he turned his life around and doesn’t need us anymore :colbert:

Surely this time would be different