Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Dwight Eisenhower posted:

Apart from getting approved for new debt your credit score is loving irrelevant and you don't need new debt.

But America tell me make number bigger win game! :saddowns:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
He doesn't want to get better.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
I guess he went to the corner store for some cigarettes (that he didn't budget for, natch).

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Knyteguy posted:

I'm pretty sure you're the one who told me that spending on housing is actually a good place to spend, weren't you?

Now you're being deliberately obtuse, on top of starting with your desired outcome and trying to twist reality to support it, rather than budgeting according to your means.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Knyteguy posted:

Well I do really want a pontoon

Alternatively you could put away a little over a half a month's worth of this windfall in order to by one of these little numbers, which I helpfully suggest you apply to your scrotal sac.

Knyteguy posted:

OK I ran the numbers and it's too expensive to move AND save $800/mo for retirement AND put $1,000/mo extra towards the truck. That's the answer I needed.

If only these was some kind of way of setting up a planned structure for how you allocate and spend your money, which you then stick to rigorously.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

You're unironically zaurgposting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Knyteguy posted:

Meh no one wants to read what I say or the budget when I post it; might as well.

A whole lot of people have given you very good advice in this thread, and if the fact that you are engaging them in bad faith and refusing to act on the advice they have given is causing them to express some frustration towards you, then I can't really blame them.