Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Mumpy you coward go to newgrounds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Ban OP for abandoning the thread in a fit of cowardice

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Burt Sexual posted:

Someone make a newgrounds av and text for op. I’ll put it in the queue. Let’s shame op until he comes back.

:effort:

I'd just link to the thread in the title

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Glenn Quebec posted:

The Assassination of Fun by the Coward Mumpy Puffins

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

lol god drat

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

that fuckin slowly growing picture of that dude's face after it flashes SOCIAL ANXIETY across the screen lmao

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Rip in piss mumpy

canpakes wear the fukkin hat coward

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

I put in as much effort as he did. :smugbert:

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

I live in Virginia so it's not gonna be me. Plus I have already volunteered to and did eat literal bugs this month for the express purpose of calling out cowards :colbert:

It's on somebody else to shame this particular OP this time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Burt Sexual posted:

A goon deserving high praise and lols. Unlike this particular op...

Honestly it's sad that the op didn't just go gently caress it, show up there, knock, and then do an immediate "Hello yes I am from the internet" and then just snap a drat selfie with them or something. Like people poo poo on the floor at McDonald's sometimes, odds are you're not the first nerd to show up there