Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Randarkman posted:

Wasn't Stick Death its own site?

Also Stick Death guy was for sure a nazi.

I think he was referring to Xiao Xiao.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Shinjobi posted:

Mumpy Puffinz, you have been selected for a most righteous quest!

As you have so proudly bragged in this thread, you have located the business office of one NewGrounds.com and realized it's within traveling distance. Despite claims otherwise, you have proven yourself to be a liar and a coward who is too afraid to stand up to an internet building. This is disappointing, and I'd like to give you a chance to redeem yourself and prove that you can do anything you set your mind to.

Your Quest: You must travel to the newgrounds office building, and speak to a staff member inside. Convince them that you have the next big viral thing, the existence of which will bring NewGrounds all the way back to their all-time traffic peak, and then some!

Your Product: Print out a copy of the following image. This will be what you offer to the NewGrounds staff member, your ace in the hole.

Try to convince them that this drawing is only the beginning in the next huge internet sensation, and that only you can get them in on it first. You can name it, call it whatever you wish. Craft whatever backstory you can, get as creative as you are able. Remember: a physical, printed out copy is recommended. Laminating is bonus points, but not required.

Your Time Limit: I give you til the end of the month to accomplish your goal. Printing an image is very strenuous work, so I need to give you time to really put this masterpiece together.

Your Punishment: If you fail to complete this quest by the end of the month, said image will be your avatar for at least a month. I'll leave probes/bans to actual mods and admins.

Your Prize(?!): Should you succeed in your journey, I will accept the punishment and image as my avatar for at least two months, probably more as I'm real lazy about switching avatars around.

Mumpy Puffinz, don't bullshit me. I want images of your journey, video if possible, but if you're brave enough to tell those NewGround scoundrels that they're missing out on the next big thing I want to feel like I rode right alongside you.

Do all of this, but constantly and enthusiastically refer to them as Newsgrounds. Bonus points if you can write it down in front of them somewhere. Hell, have a presentation prepared on a flipboard in case for some godforsaken reason they actually let you into the building.