Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
The 15 second trailer that plays sometimes as a youtube ad bugs me because it shows this fight between Jedi Knight H'wite Genneriko and Darth Vadress where she does this slow, lumbering spin that leaves her wide open to an attack for like an hour and I swear you can see the motion capture actor for the guy having to stop himself clumsily from beaning her with the next step of the choreography

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
This game is a chore to play

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
Why does this game have so many slip slidey slides followed by a dangling rope you have to jump and grab with atomic precision lest you fall

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
Why do I have to kill so many fucken rats and goats

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006

Bust Rodd posted:

In noted action-game developer PLATINUM games, the awesome dodge move that makes the game playable and is what the entire combat system revolves around is usually the first and cheapest move that a player unlocks, not the last available move... I wonder why they do it that way?

Because they awkwardly and unsuccessfully tried copying Sekiro's fighting style instead of platinum's

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
The parrying in this game feels terrible though, not enough feedback and you can't cancel attacks to parry like in sekiro

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
Anakin was untrained and he raced pods and blew up ships. Luke was untrained and he made a one in a million shot and was able to manipulate objects. Rey at least had the excuse that she had been on her own all her life and had to learn how to defend herself and be resourceful but everyone always complains about the woman being the Mary Sue