Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Miss Mowcher
Jul 24, 2007

Ribbit

Radical 90s Wizard posted:

JK2 with the dismemberment cheat and maxed force powers on was really fuckin fun, I spent hours chopping up stormtroopers in bullet-time and running on walls and stuff.

Also wtf didn't lightsabers in the movies always cut through stuff? like, droids, Sith, giant steel doors, they cut fuckin everything :shrug:

The game wouldn’t even be gory with dismemberment, the lightsabers cauterize the wounds. Come on Disney, let the limbs fly off :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miss Mowcher
Jul 24, 2007

Ribbit
Ugh the lack of dismemberment after playing Surge 2 is annoying. Surge has some brutal finishers.

Besides that, games looks cool

Miss Mowcher
Jul 24, 2007

Ribbit

I said come in! posted:

Sorry, I was mistaken for this game. I've done this before with other titles on Steam.

:negative:

10 hours to go

Miss Mowcher
Jul 24, 2007

Ribbit

JBP posted:

Sekiro's combat is wonderful.

I said this before here in the forums but when the combat clicks you get some pretty awesome fights, you actually do cool stuff that in other games would be shown in a cutscene. It also has tight controls and hit boxes :black101:

Another recent game that makes you feel :black101: is Devil May Cry 5, another great action game with the best extra ever (they change the CG cutscenes to the people making the game doing some live action, it's... something else)

Miss Mowcher fucked around with this message at 03:54 on Nov 15, 2019

Miss Mowcher
Jul 24, 2007

Ribbit
Fighting with a lightsaber and not cutting stuff is kinda like those old (or new, dunno if it's still the case) cartoons where every weapon is a laser because you can't have blood/bullets/whatever so it's taser time for everyone.

It's.... lame. No need to go full Mortal Kombat but come on, could've put a parental control option for this stuff.

What I mean is, give me Star Wars Revengeance

Miss Mowcher fucked around with this message at 05:29 on Nov 15, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miss Mowcher
Jul 24, 2007

Ribbit

Unlucky7 posted:

You are the same people who complained about not being able to kill kids in Fallout, aren't you?

That's on the Revenge of the Sith remake.