Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.
Didn't Jedi Academy have a reasonable dismemberment system? I seem to recall loads of occasions where things would slow-mo as you slashed some sucker in half or whatever. Could completely be misremembering though, it's a very long time since I last played it, and even then I spent most of it choking and pushing people into chasms.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.

Cross-Section posted:

You may be getting your wish, below is the Cal action figure for Jedi Survivor

I don’t understand, where is the pink poncho??? It’s a fookin’ disgrace.

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.
Where the hell is Merrin?

:ohdear:

Dogen posted:

Where’s my preorder Amidala’s poofy dress outfit?!

Never mind that, where's my preorder Padme fireside corset outfit? You just know Cal could pull it off.

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.
The only acceptable news at this point would be Merrin's not in it because she's getting her own game. Come on, you bastards, let me gently caress up some Stormtroopers and assorted weirdos with freaky Nightsister powers.

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.
PS5 here too. My PC is way old now and I don't have the time or energy for gaming on it. Or the disk space, come to think of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.
Merrin is GOAT and I'm purposely ignoring the main story just to hang with her some more as she teleports about clowning on fools with her staff and has cute chats with Cal riding across the desert.

Also lmao, my amazing geometry busting climb-jump skills got me somewhere I guess I shouldn't be yet, whoops

gently caress you, game. Maybe if your dumbass story didn't demand I fly off with that Bode loser instead of letting me hang out and do cool stuff with Best Girl, we wouldn't have this problem.

:colbert: