Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pwnstar
Dec 9, 2007

Who wants some waffles?

I've been replaying this one and the whole Dark Side = Empire thing is getting to me.

"My mentor was tortured by Space Nazis into giving up my position, leading them to torture me in turn. She was morally wrong to give in to the despicable Space Nazis, therefore my only option was to become a Space Nazi in order to kill her"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pwnstar
Dec 9, 2007

Who wants some waffles?

In game 3 Cal Kestis and Kyle Katarn will team up to steal the Death Star plans, making the 66th successful attempt at doing so and bringing balance to the Force.

Pwnstar
Dec 9, 2007

Who wants some waffles?

You also have to battle the dark side version of yourself in a magic trance.

Pwnstar
Dec 9, 2007

Who wants some waffles?

Cal: Master, how can I fight against evil without falling to the Dark Side?
Kreia, at it again: theres actually zero difference between good & bad things. you imbecile. you loving moron

Pwnstar
Dec 9, 2007

Who wants some waffles?

so long suckers! i turn off my lightsaber and turn to face Darth Vader. when the blade passes through me im lying completely dead on the pavement

Pwnstar
Dec 9, 2007

Who wants some waffles?

...! posted:

I got the impression that there was an extreme amount of brainwashing involved. That's not something that could be overcome without some serious deprogramming. Trying to logic Trilla out of it or appeal to emotion had no chance of working. If anything, she's a victim.

Yeah sure I figure that's the concept. It would be cool to have a Jedi corrupted over to the dark side and be like "you guys murdered everyone I care about and now I'm inherently violent and prone to hatred, watch out fucker"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pwnstar
Dec 9, 2007

Who wants some waffles?

Little Invader Zim Frog Man