Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

Hello beautiful goons, just started Fallen Order and had a question. I'm a sucker for customization and are there any big things I could easily miss that'd gently caress up my Space Cowboy Dressup in any major way? The reason I'm asking instead of googling is I was hoping to avoid spoilers.

:tipshat:

I'm 100% fine with location/light spoilers if it'll nab me a sweet cape or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

Thanks everybody! I won't stress too much then :banjo:

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

Dawgstar posted:

Man, if Lowtax was still alive...

He's back and he needs a new loving chair...

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

Playing through Fallen Order for the first time. Gotten a few ponchos. Made my lightsaber slightly shinier and with more random bullshit. Game is great 10/10.

Also it runs extremely well on my pretty middling PC. I'll probably pick up the sequel in like a year when it's been patched to hell and back.

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

explosivo posted:

Am I the only one who finds the goddamn acid bugs on Dathomir the most annoying enemies to fight in this game? I went back to see if there were any new paths open now that I have push/pull and I was reminded why I initially bounced off this game and it's because I got to Dathomir and just hated fighting these loving bugs. I think the hold y to dash move is probably the most efficient way to deal with them but when you're out of force power it's just annoying fighting them, especially in groups.

If I had one major complaint about this game it's that you fight a ton of gleep glops with pretty ambiguous attack patterns so it's never super clear when to parry them and it's not nearly as satisfying fighting a big blob monster as it is one of the shock stick guys or dismantling a group of stormtroopers.

The sprinting light attack or dash attack completely shits on the acid bugs. You'll occasionally take chip damage through your attack but it doesn't happen too frequently.