Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Im extremely ok with any western company taking design tips from From Software and I hope they do it well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Jedi Knight 2 is nice to revisit though because it breaks almost every single rule of AAA handholding. Want to know where to go? Figure it out yourself rear end in a top hat,a nd dont die to the instant death pit or the instant death lasers or the instant death explosions.

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Looking forward to getting this off origin pass, hopefully I dont have a dusty PC and suffer the ire of whatever spirit inhabits the game code tho

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

[walks into a pet clinic with a six month old puppy] "I would like some Tactical dismemberment / removal of offensive options from monsters"

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

JBP posted:

Also on hard the game becomes trivial after four hours and the only option is to turn on hp bag mode

You have posted like 50 times across two different threads about how much you hate this game you continue to play. You need to dust off your brain

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Why anyone would compare this to dark souls and not sekiro is beyond me. Sekiro is the fast ninja game and jedi are just space ninjas!!

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Wheeee posted:

Thread also making me want to get Sekiro when I'm done with Jedi.

I havent played Jedi yet, and Im extremely excited to play Jedi, but I can guarantee you that Sekiro is still the better game

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Activision-blizzard is the worst company now and I only have so much energy for performative boycotts

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Otoh I would kill for a grandmaster aggressiveness difficulty without having to worry about super tight parry timing, since thats the only thing keeping me from playing it

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Zane posted:

the storm troopers sound like nice and chill dudes who are just in a bad situation.

"I hit him!! ... why did I hit him??"

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

7 hours in and I just learned the map tells you how many chests are in a specific area

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

After playing this game and falling away from it, it solidly falls in the category of "fun game that ultimately didnt hold my interest" which is a vast and frightening category of games for me. Maybe one day I will reup another month of origin and finish it, but most likely I will not.