Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

looks fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

lotta people telling on themselves for not playing Titanfall 2 lol

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

the wise man bowed his head and solemnly spoke: "lol you absolute moron. You are very stupid if you think Respawn had any say in how this game was developed"

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

to be clear I am 100% confident that EA will spend the next decade slowly pushing the pillow down on respawns head

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

wow, turns out they listened to the fans, just watched a Sniper Elite style slowmo of an Ewoks dick getting sliced off

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

how about 40 different poncho colors

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

have you tried taking out the disk and blowing on it?

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

list of things I want to fight in a jedi game:

other jedi >> cool droids > stormtroopers >>>>>>>>> space frogs, space goats, space dogs

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

Just finished, ended the game at low HP and it did the throbbing low health thing over the credits lol

Overall, very good. The last like 1/4 in particular when the story stuff finally picks up is great. Wish Merrin in particular had been around for more of the game. Definitely feels like some stuff got cut, like when I got an achievement for Recruiting All The Crew Members ??. The finale was excellent and I'm glad it ended the way it did

Cons:

The poncho is kinda ugly and while I enjoyed hunting for chests for the most part, it needed more outfits or at least like any good cosmetics at all
They really backloaded most of the interesting characters and characterization; the cast finally comes together and is likable and then you immediately go to the finale

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

BD-1 Baby Yoda Spinoff

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

Watching a video review after the fact and discover there's a bunch of bounty hunter bosses that spawn all over the place? Despite going back and getting all the secrets I never ran into any except for the one mandatory encounter.

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

it's one thing to have someone get cut in half in a film where they control the framing and edit and another to have some disney exec's kid go on Twitch and see the top streamer gathering as many stormtroopers as he can to one spot so he can build a throne out of severed heads

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

never compare any game to any other game on the internet