Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
it looked ok, but not great. I'll probably wait for a sale before picking it up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Radical 90s Wizard posted:

JK2 with the dismemberment cheat and maxed force powers on was really fuckin fun, I spent hours chopping up stormtroopers in bullet-time and running on walls and stuff.

Also wtf didn't lightsabers in the movies always cut through stuff? like, droids, Sith, giant steel doors, they cut fuckin everything :shrug:

sometimes lightsabers would just bounce off the environment instead of slicing right through (see: Luke and Vader's fights in Empire and RotJ)

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

PunkBoy posted:

One of the Game Informer guys said that the game encouraged defensive combat, and then showed footage of someone trying to brute force their way way through a stormtrooper squad and get lit up. Looks like blocking/deflecting are really important.

note that this is a game journalist playing this so your average person could probably hack and slash their way thru the game with little trouble

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
This game looks pretty neat but it's come out in one of the most dense period of game releases in recent memory, so I'll have to hold off on it for a while. I saw a few leaked videos and the Darth Maul saber you can unlock looks pretty rad, even if it does make you look like the Star Wars Kid a little

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

exquisite tea posted:

I've heard the controls are maclunkey.

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Communist Thoughts posted:

The musta put a lot of effort into crafting a protag who looks this loving boring

they could have saved themselves a ton of effort and just taken a scan of you instead