Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Caidin
Oct 29, 2011
A new Stars Wars game that isn't Battlefront sounds nice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caidin
Oct 29, 2011

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

Devs explaining how the combat works:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITZbqgJeBhk

It's Sekiro but with a Star Wars skin. I also heard, but can't find the source anymore, that you have a ship as your hub and travel to different places. Then you can explore new areas that were previously inaccessible when you acquire new traversal abilities.

Believe me, I was like you in that I didn't care at all for what they showed at E3. But with each little detail that comes out I am becoming more interested. I am still going to wait for reviews though.

Well this looks nice, haven't played Sekiro but the force power interactions and things dying when you actually hit them with a lightsaber seems promising. What's the plot exactly? More founding the Rebel Alliance?

Caidin
Oct 29, 2011
I'm only on the second planet on PS5, I was having a good time but now I'm fighting the Elmer Fudd of Star Wars mooks and feel like a bully no matter how hard they might be trying to kill me.